Crab Dip Recipes
To the right is a picture showing one of the elusive Crab Dip Recipes
we serve at our parties in it's rarest state. Not Gone!
We put out the crab dip after all the guests arrive so that eveyone has an equal chance of getting some. We would like to make four times the amount but crab meat is expensive when serving a lot of people.
We have listed three different crab dip recipes below. They are all baked crab dips. If you are looking for a cold one then head on over to this link for a cold crab dip appetizer.
Cajun Crab Dip
- 2 (8 oz.) packages softened cream cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbls Horseradish
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crab meat drained and cartilage removed
- 1 Tbls grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbls bread crumbs
- Crackers for Serving
- Heat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl mix the softened Cream Cheese, Worcestershire, Horseradish and Hot Pepper Sauce
- Stir in chopped onion and crab meat
- Spoon into a one quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese and Paprika in a bowl and sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until edges start to bubble
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers.
Maryland Crab Dip
- 1-1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided in half
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 2 tsp Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix half of the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, mayonnaise, and dry mustard until blended.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Put mixture into one quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the other half of cheese on top
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges begin to bubble
- Serve hot.
Hot Crab Dip
- 1 pound crabmeat jumbo lump with shell bits removed
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbls fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and gently mix
- Spoon mixture into baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips
Return from Crab Dip Recipes to Dips and Spreads